Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, the Order Confirmation and the Invoice constitute the Contract for the purchase of Pita Barcelona watches sold on our Website (“Goods”) between Pita Barcelona SL ("we"/"us") and you, the customer. Please read them carefully. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to modify it in writing or by email. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- You may place an Order on our Website by choosing and configuring the selected Goods for the indicated prices. In order to place an Order, you will be requested to provide your personal details, such as your full name, phone number, email address and other requested information. Once your order is confirmed you will receive an order confirmation by email, attaching a downloadable version of the invoice.
- We accept Pre-Orders of any Goods shown on our Website, and shall inform you of expected delivery date. Goods made available for Pre-Orders may be subject to change. We shall endeavour to notify you of any such change by email or other means, and offer you a suitable alternative.
- Payment & Pricing
- Prices of the Goods shown on our Website are in Euro. Prices are exclusive of Spanish VAT (18%), and exclusive of surcharges, if any, levied on Goods delivered outside the EU. VAT will only be applied to final EU customers. Exportations (sales to final customers outside European Union) will not be taxed with 18% Spanish VAT.
- The price breakdown will be displayed when your shipping details have been entered. The total price of your purchase will be indicated in the Order Confirmation and on the Invoice.
- Prices and surcharges are subject to change without notice but correct as displayed at the time of input.
- Payment shall be made in full and in advance, as shown on our Website, in Euro. You shall pay for the Goods by the methods of payment as may be displayed on our Website. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Solo and Maestro debit cards. We also accept payment via PayPal and Bank Transfer.
- Your card will be charged when we issue the Order of Confirmation. Your order will be processed once your credit card issuer has authorised the use of your credit card for payment of the ordered Goods. If we do not receive such authorisation, we shall notify you.
- We will not supply and ship your Goods until payment has been settled in full.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping costs for final customers shall be covered by us, except for duties and taxes, which shall be covered by the customer. Retailers and wholesalers will be charged by the shipping costs, plus their duties and taxes.
- Any times specified by us on the Website or on the Invoice are approximate only, but we will exercise reasonable endeavours to comply with our estimated delivery times.
- Certain Goods may be shipped by post and cannot be tracked once they have entered the postal system. All other shipments use carrier delivery for maximum security and tracking.
- Cancellations, Returns & Replacements
- Due to the tailor-made nature of our timepieces, we only accept cancellations 15 days after placing the order. After 15 days of placing the order, the manufacturing process has already started and cancellation is not possible.
- In the case of malfunction, goods can be returned for reparation or replacement. Goods must be returned in its original packaging. You will be required to ensure the Goods are packaged securely and protected in transit. Shipping costs will be covered by the sender. We do not accept liability for Goods that are not returned via the shipping methods specified by us or for Goods that are returned due to change of mind.
- Privacy & Security
- By placing an Order, you agree and understand that we may store, process and use data collected from your Order for the purposes of processing your Order.
- We will use our best endeavour to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times and to protect your personal data from third unauthorised parties. However, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore we shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of our Website and any information or personal data provided to or taken from our Website by you.
- Personal data provided via our Website may be used by us to advise of, offer and supply goods and services, and for marketing purposes directly relating to us. We do not share your personal data with third parties, except where we reasonably consider it necessary to prevent fraud and to comply with law.
- To help ensure your online shopping experience is safe we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This ensures any data you send us is encrypted and protected. When SSL is enabled you will see a padlock on the top of your browser window. The URL will begin with “https” when you are in secure mode.
- Online User Account
- After completing an order, a customer can enter in their Online Customer Account to check the status of their order, or track the shipping (if available by the shipping company).
- User account information can be updated at anytime, except country of delivery. If goods have to be delivered in a different country than stated in the original order, notify us the change by email to firstname.lastname@example.org